[From Fox 411]
Whitney's Hosts Have Rules
Here are some of the rules that the Black Hebrews of Dimona, Israel, live
by, according to their Web site. We can all decide if Whitney Houston and
Bobby Brown, their guests this week, will be interested in signing up when
they read these:
Twelve Redemptive Steps
1. Prayer: toward Land (Israel); City (Jerusalem); Temple. I Kings 8:22-54.
2. Support National Vegan Day: Introduction to vegetarian cuisine and
another level of dietary consciousness. Fourth day (Wednesday) every week.
3. Prepare more meals at home: Classes on nutrition, proper shopping and
preparation of food are available. Male and female students are welcomed.
4. Abstain from smoking cigarettes.
5. Learn to make naturally fermented wine sweetened with honey or maple
syrup. Use naturally fermented wines to replace strong alcoholic liquors at
your social affairs.
6. Keep cycles of abstinence and dedication (fasting, prayer) in harmony
with the cycle of the day given by the God of Creation -- sunset to sunset.
7. Avoid sexual activities during a woman's menstrual cycle, seven days from
the onset of her issue of blood. This will prevent venereal disease, vaginal
tumors, cervical cancer and fibroids.
8. A challenge to immodest dress: Begin to wear creative styles of dresses
that come below the knee.
9. Parents: Get back involved in the decision process for your children!
10. Research the origin of Christmas: Jeremiah 10:1-5. Virtually any
encyclopedic or historical reference will clearly outline its pagan origins.
11. Research the biblical High Holy Days (Passover [Feast of Unleavened
Bread], Feast of Weeks, Memorial Blowing of the Trumpets, Day of Atonement
and Feast of Tabernacles) and consider their relevance and importance in the
cycles of life.
12. Read the Resurrection Series written by Ben Ammi (the group's
Sounds like fun, kids! Send a postcard!
And to the London Sun and all British tabloids: We don't mind you quoting
our stories, but let's try and give credit to this Web site from now on ...
29 MAY 2003